Group 6-Uber.png

Stride's here to make tax time a breeze

How to use your Uber 1099-K and 1099-MISC

As an Uber driver and therefore an independent contractor, you’ll receive a 1099 form instead of a W-2. Uber typically sends these out before or around January 31st...

Ultimate Uber Tax Deduction Guide

These days, it feels like every Uber and Lyft driver is also expected to be a tax accountant, in order to juggle all your tax deductions. Our mission at Stride is to simplify the regulatory pains...

How to file taxes with Credit Karma Tax

Credit Karma Tax is a free filing option--all you have to do is have a Credit Karma account! You’ll get tax filing and your credit score in the same hour...


Forms You Need to Know


This form reports gross transactions made on your behalf.


This form reports non-employee earnings from a company.

Schedule C

This form you use to add expenses (deductions) to determine your business profit or loss.

Form Schedule SE.png

Schedule SE

This form helps you determine how much self-employment tax you’ll pay.